Thursday, August 20, 2009

Beach Week 2009

Another fabulous year at the beach!

lots of my pictures are on Nick's camera (hint hint) but here are a few favs.
our little blondie!

Kate

could these two be any cuter??
(thanks for all of the times you took my kids in the water!)

Annie



Kate & Annie still love each other after 10 + hours in the car

all of us- well most of us anyway. 65 and 8.5/9ths if my math is right



Mush insisted we stop for a DATE shake. Are you kidding?
Of all the 100 flavors- DATES??

cute little Meggie Moo!

Scott eating a deep fried twinkie.


Mushie and Papa- sharing a "date" shake!


the look on Kate's face says it all. She didn't think it sounded very good either!
we love our beach week friends!

7 comments:

Nickposh said...

I have lots of great pictures to share... will get them on a cd for you to enjoy and maybe post a few on FB. Love you!!

The Davis Fam said...

glad you updated. looks like fun. see you in a couple days!

Ashley C. said...

so cute!!! i am not going to lie.. kinda happy we missed the date shake stopping! ha ha. cute pics from there though!!!

:) loves....

suzi said...

So cute! We just got back from there last night! ...can't beat the beach, especially with little kiddos. Fun pix, it makes me more motivated to update my blog with some of mine! Also, I need your dance website so I can sign my girly up for a class!

Mushie said...

Sorry...the date shake was delicious and worth the stop!
Thanks family for indulging me..it's been on my "Bucket List" for years now!

I just love all my little Beach Bunnies!!! So cute!

Lauren Parker said...

hahaha love this!! so cute- miss it already!

Heather said...

It looks like you had an awesome time. I miss the waves and we want to go back soon!

Latest Post on Just a Hint of Salt



Roasted Chicken with Balsamic Peppers