Friday, October 30, 2009

M&M Family

our pumpkin M&M family! The girls had a blast paining these.
Good thing Dan is an artist!

at the neighborhood trunk or treat

Dan- what a good sport! :)


I even wore this get-up to the school parade.
When did we become that family that totally over does it when it comes to Halloween?




Meggie! too cute!



Kate trying to make the silly scared face Orange always has!
Kate turned out to be our best shaped M&M!



Annie! lovely in green (the only real girl M&M)



Happy Halloween from the Murdocks!!

10 comments:

Ashley C. said...

okay... wow. on so many levels.. wow!!! so cute!! when did you become that family? I am so impressed.
love the painted pumpkins. love the striped tights. love all the cute little m&m's. love the murdocks!!

happy halloween to the cutest family.

(and dang you.. my kids keep asking me what I am being. nothing... i say. they then tell me that you are dressing up.... why not me?

how do i answer that??? he he.)

Adrianne said...

i have lots of costumes you can borrow- the incredibles, the tin man, a giant pink M&M :)

RockinRhoades said...

So cute!

Brittany said...

Love love the stripes!

It's Been a Day! said...

super cute and very impressive. you guys have totally out done us for sure! how come i didn't see dan's striped tights?

Corinne said...

Holy cow, these are adorable! I am so glad I am able to call you my friend! I love you!

Lauren Parker said...

soooo freakin cute if i do say so myself!! it turned out amazing and they all look so adorable! you are such a fun mom :] i hope i can be this creative one day!

Mushie said...

A...I have always loved your enthusiasm for Halloween!!!
I can't think of a cuter M @ M family!

Amanda said...

You guys are SO CUTE! LOVE that idea... ps. did you make your M&M costumes?

john said...

how did I never see these? These are amazing.

Latest Post on Just a Hint of Salt



Roasted Chicken with Balsamic Peppers