Wednesday, March 25, 2009

10 reasons I had a fantastic day yesterday

1. I woke up to beautiful sunshine and NO snow!

2. My (huge) Diet Coke was only 79 cents at Tesoro.

3. Meg said " I wub you mom" (as a full sentence for the first time)

4. After finishing Kate's hair she asked "Mom, am I stinking cute?" Yes Kate- you are stinking cute!

5. Jason Mraz and I cleaned the kitchen.

6. My cell phone survived a full wash cycle. After drying out for 2 days it works perfectly!!

7. Dan came home from work and helped me finish cleaning the house for my primary party and then he took the kids to the McDonalds playland for dinner so they couldn't make a mess!

8. I made mint oreos again. yum!!!!

9. I watched the Mentalist on DVR after my party! Love that I can record my fav shows and watch them sans commercials whenever I want. whoot whoot!

10. I am one day closer to my Mexican vacation!!

and now today will be great because my house is still clean and I just downloaded Jesse McCartney's Leavin' (thanks Ash!)

10 comments:

Erika Anderson said...

mentalist is my new favorite show...love Mr. Jane

Eric said...

That IS a good day!! A clean house, sunshine, a good drink, a good tv show and cute kids. Sounds perfect!

Dan said...

It's always nice when I am partially to blame for a good day. And I too may have a crush on Mr. Jane

Ashley C. said...

:) glad you had such a good day. I love you!

Coleen said...

Dan is a good man-helping clean the house and taking the kids out to maintain that clean house...Wow!

Glad you had a great day.

Courtney said...

A "I wub you too!"...I hope that there are more fantastic days to come with the Spring!

maxfamclan said...

Those are great the ingredients to a great day. Way to take time to notice!

Mushie said...

yes...you are all "stinkin cute" "wub" you all!

The Kleins said...

When are you going back to Mexico??

Heather-joy said...

that is a fantastic list Adrianne! I love that her first sentence was telling you she loved you. What a great feeling that would be (I imagine it would be at least)

Latest Post on Just a Hint of Salt



Roasted Chicken with Balsamic Peppers