Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dear Spring


I am so excited about your arrival. I worked in the backyard tonight until the yard can was full. I am thrilled about the forsythia's blooming at the Whitmores (wish they would bloom in my yard too) but at least I have the sunshine on my face.


Dear Weatherman,
I think you are rude for telling me not to get too attached to one type of weather.


Dear Meg,
Glad you are feeling better. It has been a long couple of weeks with pink eye and an ear infection and being allergic to TWO antibiotics. It is fun to have my happy little buddy back.


Dear Mom,
Thanks for the delish Squaw bread. It has made my mornings so happy. And thanks for dusting off my vacuum while you were over. It doesn't get used much.


Dear Annie,
Thanks for the darling note you left on my pillow. I love you, but I need you to stop growing up. Please stay 8 1/2 and lovely forever.

Dear Chocolate Chip Cookies,
why do you tempt me so? Did I really eat 5 for dinner tonight?

Dear Lauren,
you are a breath of fresh air and I love you.

Dear Music guru's (aka my brother in laws)
I am in need of some new music. The roll down your windows- play it real loud and sing along kind of music.

Dear Spring Clean,
here i come. can't wait to try the new Windex all in one "magical" window cleaner. I'll let you know how it goes!!

LOVES!!

6 comments:

john said...

Dear A,
I have some good roll down you windows sing out loud music. :) I will pass it on. Sure love you. Cute post.
Love, Ash

Ashley C. said...

Glad I signed my name.... this is obviously from Ash not john. Though he has good music too!

Lauren Parker said...

Dear A,
I sure do love you and your fam! I love seeing you every weekend and playing with you! And I loved your dear post I have missed them!!
Love lala

Courtney said...

Dear A,
I too think Annie should stay 8 1/2 forever. I love that Meggie is happy again. And I love that Kate is always singing. I love the warm weather, I have felt myself wake out of a deep sleep. I even started p90x again! I have some good music I will send along!

love you!
Courtie

Mushie said...

SO glad you love the squaw bread...it is really great toasted and the perfect treat while vacuuming!!!

Love and adore all of you!

Heather said...

I love the post. It makes me reflect on the Dears of my life as well.

Latest Post on Just a Hint of Salt



Roasted Chicken with Balsamic Peppers