Tuesday, April 20, 2010

i. am. happy.

content. blessed. loved.
Today life has been good to me. Many thanks to the wonderful friends and family who love me and support me in my dreams. I applied for a new job. And over the past few weeks as I processed the commitment, applied, interviewed and am now waiting to hear- there has been an outpouring of
love
support
cheering
notes
treats
phone calls
texts
encouragement
Thanks for believing in me!!

I will be honest, I am up against some very AMAZING competition. That I love and respect. But I am grateful for the friends that care so much (about me)- it has made this an amazing journey whether I keep my feet on the ground or get the opportunity to fly . . . .

7 comments:

Jenny H said...

I love, love, love days like that. So happy you've had one! Best wishes for you and your new adventures!

Ashley C. said...

sure love you!!! best of luck in the waiting game my dear! love you tons.........

EmilyCC said...

How exciting! Best of Luck!

thesuperfantasticbeeders said...

I didn't know you applied, good luck!

Amy said...

Good luck with the waiting. We hope it all works out the way it should... Josh hopes you get to fly! Love ya!

RockinRhoades said...

I was so excited for you when I found out you applied. You would be a GREAT flight nurse, GOOD LUCK!

Mushie said...

We are so proud of our little nurse...Mom and Dad

Latest Post on Just a Hint of Salt



Roasted Chicken with Balsamic Peppers