Saturday, January 22, 2011

A New Year:


Did you know most New Years resolution's are broken before they even begin. Yep. like my goal to take a picture every day and post about it. Like I don't already have 3 jobs . . . silly me - always getting ahead of myself.


But, I do want to take more pictures of my girls. I want to freeze life right now. 3, 6 & 9 and keep them here little with me forever. Meg has reasurred me that she will still be my friend even when she is big. So here is to a year of "little" moments to help me always treasure the days when my kids were little.

2 comments:

Ashley C. said...

It is the little moments that matter. :)

I love those three little ones too. And I love you!! I would like more little moments with you. Lets meet for lunch or dinner or a movie or ANYTHING!!

Ashley C. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Latest Post on Just a Hint of Salt



Roasted Chicken with Balsamic Peppers