Friday, June 6, 2008

5-ish

Finally I am answering a tag from Erin and an Email from Jamie!

4 favorite snacks

cool ranch Doritos and cottage cheese
diet coke
chips and salsa (queso, guac)
chocolate chip cookies

5 things on my to-do list

paint the basement and all the prep work that comes before putting actual color on the wall
fold the laundry
clean the bathrooms
clean up lunch
sweep and mop the kitchen floor

5 jobs i have had

Old Navy
Nordstroms
Snelles Ice Cream Shop
Nurse
Dance Studio Owner

5 things I would do if I was a Billionaire

hire a cleaning lady
hire a chef
hire a painter
hire a nanny
go on vacation for a long long time

6 places I have lived

salt lake
Happy Valley
Jerusalem
Salt Lake City
Boston
SLC

5 bad habits

creating too many projects at once
not folding and putting away the wash
eating chocolate chip cookies for breakfast
drinking too much diet coke
i can be very impatient

6- ish shows I watch often

the Today Show
Super Why
CSI
Deal or No Deal
Without a trace
Reality TV

4 places I would rather be

curled up in bed with a good book
getting a pedicure
on the beach
anywhere warm and sunny!

3 places I go all the time

to the grocery store
Home Depot (okay Dan actually goes more than me but our Debit card goes once a day)
anywhere that sells flowers

8 comments:

Justin said...

A, I'm really glad you included Snellee's on your 5 jobs list. :) Ah, the memories just come flooding back. (Note: I didn't say they were pleasant memories. In fact, I can almost smell the combo of dried ice cream drips, burned hot fudge, "frozen" soup that's been reheated a half-dozen times, and bleach. But at least we had fun with the crew that worked there, for the most part.)

Thanks for the invite to view your blog. I've thought about going that route recently.

The Davis Fam said...

I miss you! Those tags are fun to read - I'm glad other people are better than me at actually replying!

It's Been a Day! said...

I'm glad someone else goes to the grocery store all the time. I feel like I should just have a tab there and pay it off each month. i practically know all the workers names! And we are a super why family around here as well!!

Sum & Ben said...

I definitely have the same diet coke addiction! I love the stuff!! Glad to know that somebody else appreciates and loves it as much as I do!! And I am definitely guilty of the chocolate chip cookies for breakfast also!! Gotta love it! -Summer

Heather said...

Very interesting. You made me laugh! I can sympathize w/ the Home Depot debit transactions!

maxfamclan said...

I have checked the comments on my blog and so far they are fine. It is a pop up window instead of a screen replacement, do you have a pop up window blocker that would be causing probs? I will keep asking around.

Ashley C. said...

doritos and cottage cheese together? I had no idea. It seems i know everything about you and then you suprise me with something.

your basement looks great. i am excited for you. see you soon, i hope? love ya. and i will go get a dc with you anytime.

Tarah said...

So I guess I can view your blog. Hurray! I love the what you would do if you were rich answers! I think most mom's would choose the to do the same. Are you all coming to the beach in Ca again this summer?

Latest Post on Just a Hint of Salt



Roasted Chicken with Balsamic Peppers