Wednesday, June 25, 2008

North Carolina Cousins!!

For those of you wondering where we have been (and why we have not been blogging) our cousins came to visit from North Carolina and it was activities non-stop! We went swimming (almost every day), out to eat, to the park, out for a girls night, to block parties and primary activities and I even managed to convince my sister in law and nephew to come over one night and help paint the basement! We enjoyed a cousins birthday and baptism, celebrated fathers day, watched the Celtics & Tiger, played kick the can and spent hours together catching up on life! I didn't always have my camera with me but here are some highlights!

Emma, Ivey, Ashley and Kate putting on an impromptu performance on our rock wall- which easily doubles as a stage- I should have known!
Meg and A in the pool!

Emma keeping up with the big kids with her water wings!

Kate and Mark enjoying the sun!


Chad, Mark, and Luke!


P.S Can't wait to see more pictures on Sarah and Cyndi's blogs- hint hint!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I thought your kids looked like Parkers...but now I am convinced that they look just like Murdocks! Either way they are adorable and I total loved playing with them tonight at Lagoon!

Latest Post on Just a Hint of Salt



Roasted Chicken with Balsamic Peppers