Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged

8 Shows I love to watch
The Mentalist
Chuck
Biggest Loser
Amazing Race
Without a Trace
The Today Show
Ellen
Life
SNL

8 Favorite Places to Eat
the Dodo
Cafe Rio
Red Butte
Carl's Jr
Lone Star -Fish taco's yum!!
Cheesecake Factory- delish pumpkin Cheesecake
Rumbi
my mom's house

8 things that happened yesterday
i laughed
i cried
i swore- just once
talked on the phone with Ashley
folded laundry
rocked meg to sleep
worked in the yard- what a beautiful day!
made dinner that everyone liked! yippee for Chicken Enchilada Casserole from Favorites

8 things I love about fall
jeans and a t shirt
Halloween parties
the crunch of leaves
apples- love a good apple crumble, warm with ice cream!!
pumpkin cookies, pumpkin pie, pumpkin cupcakes, pumpkin bread
soup season is here!
warm afternoons
football season ( & baseball season which sadly for us is now over!)

8 things on my wish list
(This is hard seeing as how I just had a birthday but id I must . . . )
a dust buster that actually works
a king size bed
a babysitter for the week Dan & I are going to Mexico
for my kids to know how much I really do love them
a clean desk by the computer (which is currently home to my 5 part time jobs)
for Halloween to be fun & to finally be over
a long warm fall
my chairs in my living room to be re-upholstered

8 people I tag
Um! aside from the gals from work who were all tagged, I don't think that 8 people read my blog, so if you do and this looks like fun knock yourself out!

3 comments:

Ashley C. said...

i really like you.
i really, really like you.

Ashley C. said...

ps. do you have a good apple crumble recipe... one with a lot of crumble. that sounds delish???

Erin said...

I was just thinking the same thing about a good apple crumble recipe. You always have the best recipes!

Latest Post on Just a Hint of Salt



Roasted Chicken with Balsamic Peppers