Sunday, October 5, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things

Spontaneous nights out!!

The rain. It makes for a wonderful sleep after working the night shift.
It is dark and overcast and a little cooler than usual.
You know that " I just want to stay here in bed all day snuggled under the warm covers feeling" - then imagine how great it would be if you had been up all night and you get to stay in bed.
Matching, themed jammies!! I am a huge sucker for holiday pj's!


Visits from Lauren
Looks like Kate has the Lauren signature face down, but Annie could use a little more practice

Making new traditions! We enjoyed a very mellow, fulfilling conference weekend as a family!

And my cute husband! Sometimes everything seems to click and I love these moments! Thanks babe for your enthusiasm about what to make for dinner, how hard you work, and for helping me find time for myself. I love you!!

8 comments:

Corinne said...

I am a sucker for themed jammies too, I love the ones on your girls! I also made your sugar cookies today and we decorated them in between conference...thanks for the recipe!
Love you!

Lauren Parker said...

oh dear i look like i died! but it was fun to see your family! i miss you all already :[

Courtney said...

kate wins for best lauren face.

Brittany said...

ok, the kids are just too cute. those Parker genes are very strong.

cdsdds said...

I agree with the spontaneous night out. The Dodo/shopping was so much fun. Let's do it again. Gretel

The Pond's Lily Pad said...

A:
Once again your girls win the cutest girls in the world award! I'm glad you had a relaxing weekend, snuggling up and watching conference!

Tarah said...

LOVE the jammies. I need to get our halloween garb! cute kids. The Jesus letter post is priceless

Amanda said...

Oh man, your kids are SO cute!

Latest Post on Just a Hint of Salt



Roasted Chicken with Balsamic Peppers