Friday, November 7, 2008

bummer! (and for the moment totally ungrateful)

So I was thinking about blogging about:
how thankful I am
Maybe a "dear" post like Ashley does.
Or maybe some thoughts on the Election
and P90x..
or Dan's birthday.

But instead I am sitting here pouting. (how ungrateful is that for one who just witnessed a very peaceful election process.)

I have just spent the last hour trying to get my blog into book format for Christmas presents for the grandparents. A great idea that is only offered by blurb Well they could have mentioned before I spent 1/2 hour downloading the software- that blurb and blogger are current not "talking" to each other. Then I spend even more time searching for another site that will "slurp" my blog into a book to no avail. I don't want to have to wait while my slow computer (and connection) re-uploads all of the pictures into a book like shutterfly or costo. I love the slurp and edit idea.

any thoughts? bummer!

8 comments:

john said...

really? is this a recent tiff between blurb and blogger.that is way sad. :(

Ashley C. said...

oops. this is ashley- not john.

and seriously, thanks for the hsm 3 party yesterday. that was very fun! love you!!

It's Been a Day! said...

no ideas from here. the only place i know is blurb as well. if brittany spears and christin aguillera can work out their differences, it shouldn't be long before blogger and blurb come together as one. good luck.

Ashlee said...

I jumped to Ashley's-- and she makes me want to do a "dear" post as well.
And, I want to hear your thoughts on all those other subjects.
And, I know the answer to your problems: sleep and food.
Your dad taught me that :)

The Kleins said...

I saw the option to do it into a book in CK last month but I did notice that blogspot isn't compatible. Keep me posted if you figure it out.

A said...

i have no help for you, but i think you should go here because it reminds me of niceology:

http://www.operationnice.com/

Courtney said...

bummer! I am sorry! I hate when things like that happen!

Tarah said...

let me know if you get any further.. I have thought about doing the same I am sure Marc has some insight. I will ask and let you know

Latest Post on Just a Hint of Salt



Roasted Chicken with Balsamic Peppers