Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy 4th of July!






To celebrate the 4th we went with the Parker family to Stadium of Fire. The highlights were the Jonas Brothers and the Fireworks.

My favorite moment of the night was when we were dancing and singing along and Annie leaned over and asked me who my favorite Jonas brother was. I answered "Joe" and her face lit up as she said in a dreamy little voice "yea! Me too!!"

A sweet a simple moment that I will always treasure because my kids and I were having so much fun together and to my 7 year old I was totally cool! Hope we always like each other this much!

4 comments:

cdsdds said...

You all look so festive. Glad you had fun!

Gretel

suzi said...

That is so cute!

Ashley C. said...

that was fun. and slightly embarrassing... because i had just as much fun or more fun than the kids.

Coleen said...

The stadium of fire is absolutely amazing. So jealous. We went one year and I just remember feeling the actual heat of the fireworks.

So glad you had fun and your kids will always love hanging out with you!

Latest Post on Just a Hint of Salt



Roasted Chicken with Balsamic Peppers