Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Week 4:Encouragement

I have been sick for over two weeks now: strep, a strange rash (drug reaction vs. scarlet fever?) and then a nasty head cold.



Current symptoms: runny rose, head congestion, muscle aches and DISCOURAGEMENT.



I will spare you the details and sum it up by saying I was having A Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. I just wanted to climb back into my bed and cry.



But here comes: Meg! Eating blueberries by the handfulls, smiling and laughing at me despite my grumpiness- not such a terrible day after all!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Love that Meg! Hope you feel better soon.

coriconnors said...

You have good clear eyes, even if they are runny and red. You have good clear vision.
Wanna come over for Super Bowl festivities Sunday? (that is if this cold I am coming down with doesn't turn into what you have!)

Erika said...

How's the Scarlet Fever holding up? Yikes! I need to work with you more- I like you. And I found a cute swimsuit I need your opinion on. Hang in there and feel better!

Latest Post on Just a Hint of Salt



Roasted Chicken with Balsamic Peppers