Monday, February 21, 2011

Week 6: Super Mario Family



One of our very favorite family activities (esp. when mom is at work or sleeping) is playing Super Mario Kart. We love it so much that we decided to be Mario Kart characters last year for Halloween (while I was taking my blog-cation- so I never up loaded a picture).

They usually try and talk me into playing by letting me be Peach- as I prefer the bikes. The girls love it when Dan will play with them and they are actually pretty good at it.

I am not sure where this tradition of a family theme came from or how long it will last but it sure is fun. Check us out as the Wizard of Oz, and M&M's.

1 comment:

Mushie said...

I especially love that Dan is such a good sport!
I can hardly wait to see what next years theme will be!
Love you all!

Latest Post on Just a Hint of Salt



Roasted Chicken with Balsamic Peppers