Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Spring!

i have always claimed that fall is my favorite season but this year spring is trying hard to become the new favorite. Almost every day I walk outside to inspect the flowers- see what has blooms, and what survived the winter. I get so excited to see the new hints of flowers coming up in the garden. With Easter being early this year- it has been a fun jump start on the spring. The kids are outside playing and I close my eyes and drink up the sunshine!! Here are some of my favorite Easter moments that I have been enjoying


Here is the wreath I made last spring in a desperate Martha Stewart moment. (Yes! they are real eggs)

Kate at our annual Easter Egg Hunt! There weren't too many cousins this year so the kids came home with a huge stash! Afterwards we dyed eggs which I love for the egg salad sandwiches I get to enjoy for the next week! yum!!
Meg loved the swing! I think I just found my summer activity!
Doesn't this mat just make you smile?

My exhausted little bunny after a full day. All of the girls have slept like this as babies on their knees with their cute little bums in the air.

12 comments:

Ashley C. said...

how cute is that picture of meg with the bunny tail??? love it!

Courtney said...

That wreath was a labor of love...I swallowed alot of yolk the day, and my checks hurt both from laughing and trying to blow.
Love the cute Easter pictures, and I would love a copy of the bunny tail picture!

Brittany said...

oh my gosh. that is about the cutest thing i have ever seen.

Ashley C. said...

Courtney has a point. there is a reason that there is no matching wreath on my door or hers. Before we started I thought for sure I would run home and make one of my own. Then i realized I could not blow the yolk out of even one egg. That wreath better last 30 years for how intense it was to make. (leave it to martha stewart...)
BTW no projects lately? It has been awhile since we tackled one together. Then again I guess the school of dance can count as our project for awhile! :) love you and i do love that wreath.

Coleen said...

The wreath is so cute and so are the girls

Jamie said...

I love those Pictures! So cute! I love the Wreath, how do the Eggs not break? Before Next spring you need to show me how to make my own... well after reading all the comments about the wreath I maybe thinking other wise!

Malma said...

I'm still incredibly jealous of the wreath! And I love Meg's pj's. Good to see you at the zoo!

Sum & Ben said...

Hey Adrianne... It is Summer Smith (Clark)... I don't know how I came across your blog, but I am so glad that I did!! I see your sis every once in a while at the gym, and I have been meaning to ask her how you are doing!! Your kids are so cute, and it was so fun to see your blog!! Take care, and I will blog stalk you from time to time!! -Summer-

Ashley C. said...

listen up lady..... where did you get such a cute background. please share the knowledge. i must know. i am in dire need of a spruced up background. indeed we shall chat.

Corinne said...

I think that I even want a copy of the bunny bum...it is adorable. Again, I am blown away by your accomplishments... I am amazed that you want to be my friend...or is that just my wishful thinking? On a very unrelated note...what about the "XY club" or "no girls allowed"? I don't know...I had a lot of time to think at work last night. Have a great day!

Mushie said...

WE sure do miss our little bunnies! We are enjoying some rest,sun and fun in Mexico, hugs and kisses to all! Love from Papa and Mushie
We all loved Meg's little bunny bum!
I'm sorry to have passed on the project perfection disease...I'm looking for a cure!

A said...

Darling pictures, darling! and I notice Kate has excellent taste in clothing! ;)

oxoxo
amy

Latest Post on Just a Hint of Salt



Roasted Chicken with Balsamic Peppers