Friday, March 28, 2008

Kiss me Kate

little kate~katie bug~kitty~love bug~cupcake~kate






Kate was born in the year of the Monkey. How true this is! She is a monkey at heart.

  • She is always singing or humming, and dancing or twirling. Her life soundtrack has a pretty upbeat tune, which may be why she never walks but skips, dances or twirls to where she is going.

  • Her favorite movies are 12 dancing princesses and Mariposa

  • Her big moo-cow brown eyes help her to not be in trouble for too long.

  • She has a wicked Boston accent

  • she is super impatient
  • Kate has a BIG heart. She always shares whatever she has. Even when she was getting an x-ray for her broken arm, she asked for a sticker for Annie.
  • and Kate loves Jesus! (as I was reading this to Kate, this was the only this she wanted to add!)


12 comments:

Gretel said...

We love little Kate!!

Dan said...

Her smile tells alot about her personality; happy and excited about life that she just might burst. Most of all, she loves her Dad.

john said...

That little monkey is so cute! The other day she called me, and said, "Hey uncle john, I have to speak quietly and quickly. My mom's in the other room and I don't want her to hear this because it will break her heart, but I really like you the best," which I thought was a really nice thing.

Ashley C. said...

you know that the reason kate is so awesome is because she is the middle child. gotta love those middle children. :)

love you kate!

Corinne said...

I don't think they come any cuter...does this post have anything to do with our conversation at work about family position, signs, etc? I still need to do that. She is truly one of the most adorable girls I have ever seen.

The Pond's Lily Pad said...

Oh my gosh...I love her guts! What an enormous spunky and free spirit God crammed into such a little body! She kind of reminds me of someone I know....her mother! whose spirit is also bigger than life and has also been crammed into a little teeny tiny little body. If she's anything like you, Kate is going to grow up into a very strong and beautiful chica!

Adrianne said...

hey Dan and John, be nice! my ego is very tender right now seeing as how all 3 of our girls have decided they like Dad better! A very sad moment for a mom- it will always be 4 vs 1 in this house.

Mushie said...

Kate just sang "I am trying to be like jesus" and it was fabulous!

Coleen said...

Happy Birthday Kate! March birthdays are the best!

Eric said...

Adrianne - I totally understand your tender feelings. In my house it is 3 to 1 for everything. Both my girls are all about their dad and I am just second best. Anyway, Happy Birthday Kate - is she 4?

Adrianne said...

Kate actually doesn't turn 4 until May. I have just been totally loving her lately and thought I should post about her before she drew on the walls or cut her barbies hair again and I changed my mind!

john said...

YES! i found a comment by me.
A, I'm sorry I have neglected my brother-in-lawly duty and not commented. I will do better.

Latest Post on Just a Hint of Salt



Roasted Chicken with Balsamic Peppers