Saturday, August 2, 2008

Arrgh!!

Meg has learned to climb and every time I turn around she is on top of something! (usually with scissors or similar "safe" item in her mouth) It makes me crazy. But as I grumble and put her back on the floor for another go- the words to the book "I'll love you forever" always come to mind. I am gently reminded that this won't last forever.
Yes it is totally hot pink around her mouth from where she was eating a stamp!


P.S. another Meg thought: The other day Ash and I took the kids to Little Mermaid (one of those free PTA summer movies that you manage to endure because it it FREE). When Scuttle tries to set the mood by singing, Prince Eric comments "someone should put that bird out of its misery" Yes the singing/dying Scuttle is living with us via Meg! And boy does Kate know how to proke her. Recently my dad suggested I just wear ear plugs! ha!



1 comment:

Ashley C. said...

we love meg....crazy sqwaking and all.

Latest Post on Just a Hint of Salt



Roasted Chicken with Balsamic Peppers