Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Summer is flying by!

I have been warned by Travis that if I didn't come up with something quick my house might burn down! I am ashamed to say that the entire month of July has passed without a single post from me. I am actually disappointed about this because I had great and lofty goals of daily ... okay more realistly weekly posts (for journaling purposes.) Rather than catch you up on a day to day run down of the month I am going to have to resort to "event" Scrapbooking. You know where the only memories your kid has birthdays, halloween, christmas and the yearly trip to Disney. I want to be like Sandie and capture the little moments (like Luke in his Chaps) but until then here is a catch up!

And yes the basement is finally finished- I promise I will post pictures soon!

No comments:

Latest Post on Just a Hint of Salt



Roasted Chicken with Balsamic Peppers