Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm Back!

Yes! it has been a long time since I have updated the blog?? lots of excuses like running my own dance business from the corner of my kitchen, a trip to Mexico, Christmas and all of the events and parties that accompany that great holiday, looking for a new job (yes time for a change) and trying find an hour (and a half usually) to exercise. You would think in all of this I would have lots to blog about, but besides Mexico i haven't really taken a lot of pictures- nor is there much to tell yet. so alas- you did visit and you shall be rewarded:





Christmas 2008 (um did I mention I didn't take a lot of pictures?)



Meg enjoying the popcorn during our annual "night before the night before" dinner and a movie tradition.

Annie, Kate & Meg at the ward Christmas breakfast.


Meg dressed and ready in her new hat, gloves and backpack! thanks Aunt Debbie!!


Meg all bundled for a cold outing!



Check back soon: for my new favorite Tomato Soup, Cookie of the Month- Chocolate Toffee Cookies!! pictures of the house building in Mexico, and before and after pictures from p90x!!

7 comments:

Lauren Parker said...

yay! love these pictures. im so glad your back :]

Coleen said...

Happy New Year! Can't wait for all your new posts.

Brittany said...

hope the job hunt is improving. thanks for posting in the midst of all your craziness. i missed you. welcome back.

Erin said...

Job hunt?! Are you leaving the wonderful world of Labor & Delivery?

Corinne said...

Could that picture of Meg in her new winter gear be any cuter?

A-I love you and I will miss you terribly. Just promise me that we can still be friends. I am very excited for your tomato soup recipe, I almost called you last night for it because we had fabulous grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner but I was too lazy to actually whip something up so we had tomato soup from a can.

Anyway, have a great day and I am sorry for the huge dialog in the comment section!

maxfamclan said...

New Job? Is that to replace nursing or dancing? I hope it isn't in addition to!

The Davis Fam said...

love the pics, especially the nativity. Any authentic Israeli garb in there? I'm glad things are flying on by at your house too! Any luck on the job hunt?

Latest Post on Just a Hint of Salt



Roasted Chicken with Balsamic Peppers