Monday, April 27, 2009

Dear,

(really every one is doing it)

Dear Ash & Johnny,
Congrats on 8 years! what a fun couple you are!!

Dear Awesome and Ellie-
Hope you make it to the altar tonight.

Dear NBC,
please please please don't cancel Chuck. It is the best show since Alias and makes me look forward to Mondays!

Dear Dan,
thanks for making me laugh, and for enduring my (limited) views on linemen and my love of catchers.

Dear Dan's New Golf Partner,
100 + holes in Mexico was one thing, but lets ease me into being a golf wife slowly. Maybe start with just one round every Saturday?

Dear Canada,
(oh my heart aches already) please be good to Nick-P and we'll book our tickets for the 2010 Winter Games.

Dear PW and the Blog Chef
thank you for your gentle reminders that no matter how hard I try I will always be an amateur chef with a lame point and shoot camera. And thank you for the wonderful walnut shrimp. My family thinks I am amazing!!

Dear Honesty,
you are a lost and forgotten virtue.

Dear Families Helping Families,
thanks you for helping me to see the difference I can make with "my own two hands"

Dear Lauren,
Drive Safe and come home soon. We love you!! and can't wait to hang out!

Dear Refinance,
Painful, time consuming, confusing and frustrating and worth every penny of the $200 a month I will soon be saving. And I skip a payment should I get new eyes or boobs? (haha! didn't think anyone would still be reading)

11 comments:

Lauren Parker said...

today is just a DEAR day...

Dan said...

Thanks babe that was thoughtful. To Johnny Awesome and Ash-Ellie congrats on the great eight and an awesome episode that got me recommitted. As for golf, don't we have that tournament in Mexico next week? Boobs or eyes? Tough choice!

Ashley C. said...

get boob eyes. ha ha - its late i dont know where that came from.

thanks for the fun anniversary party... and chuck.. wow!

we love you guys...LOTS!

ps. the cake was AWESOME... send me pics asap.

cdsdds said...

100+ was just the tip of the iceberg, baby.

john said...

Dear A,
solid party.

Dear A again,
Honesty is alive and well. Just yesterday I saw a kid give back 5 dollars change he accidentally recieved at smith's.

Dear A again, again,
That was a lie. I actually didn't see that.

Courtney said...

Dear A,
I love you...thanks for a great post. It inspired me to blog as well. As for the boobs vs. eyes. I can't see why you shouldn't have both!

Mushie said...

Dear A...love the wonderful "woman " you have become. There's hope for MEG!

Amanda said...

HA! you are funny! ps. i finally made the Cinnamon rolls! :) Thank you.

It's Been a Day! said...

boobs for sure.

maxfamclan said...

Definitely new boobs, they last longer.

Heather-joy said...

New eyes are totally worth it... don't know about the boobs thing,

Latest Post on Just a Hint of Salt



Roasted Chicken with Balsamic Peppers