Monday, April 27, 2009

Free Cone Day & other little stories

We went to the annual Free Cone Day at BEN & JERRY'S.





Don't be deceived by this cute little face. On Friday night we went to a big fundraising Art Night at Annie's school. We got some caramel popcorn that we ate while the 1st graders were all singing. Just a short while later Meg was all freaked out about her nose and was trying to stick her entire finger up her nose. The little $*!& When we got home we tried the little trick the ER doc told us from last week (you can read about that below incase you missed it) and Dan held her while I gave her mouth to mouth to try and force it out. I gave her a couple of breaths and then she sneezed and out came the popcorn kernel. Bet you can guess what food is now banned at our house.

oh and just today the doorbell rang. It was the mail lady. and Meg. Didn't even know she was gone, but thankfully she was able to tell the mail lady where she lived.

Before we went to Mexico I bought a tent (looks like a mosquito net) to put over Meg's crib so that she can't climb out. Guess who has learned how to unzip the tent??

I saw a book the other day titled "I was a really good mom before I had kids." I don't know if this should be the name of my next post or my life!!

9 comments:

Lauren Parker said...

HAHAH mom told me about that I couldnt help but laugh. but seriously she is too cute to even get mad at!! ill take her!! it will pass over :]

Corinne said...

Holey moley Adrianne...she is crazy! Forget about p90x, she'll keep you in shape with all of her craziness!

Ashley C. said...

ha ha. I love the title of that book. That cracks me up!

Love crazy little meg. I actually think she is starting to look a bit like kate. Am i crazy??

Seriously?? She can unzip it? Can you lock it? ( did i just say that?? is that legal?)

Love you!!! Goodluck....

Dan said...

They say every cigarette you smoke takes a certain number of minutes off your life. My new theory is that parenting does the same thing. It's a good thing that when your kids grow up they somehow get those minutes back for you.

Brittany said...

Oh A. I'm sorry. I don't dare write what Parley used to do to my parents, but call me for some ideas. Good luck.

Eric said...

Oh that is just too good. I cannot believe she did it again. And the mail lady bringing her to the door is pretty dang funny too. She sounds like a fiesty one :). I love hearing all the stories. Of course as a mom it isn't quite as funny when you are experiencing these things. About your other post - I would go with the boobs :).

Coleen said...

What a little character!

The Pond's Lily Pad said...

Is there a support group for moms who have terrors for toddlers? Maybe we should go together!!

It's Been a Day! said...

that little meg. i love hearing stories about her. at least this time the popcorn kernal came out!!

Latest Post on Just a Hint of Salt



Roasted Chicken with Balsamic Peppers