Monday, February 18, 2008

Blogging Fever

My kids are always interested in what I am doing on the computer. (Between my new found love of Blogs, Shelfari and owning a dance studio- it has been a lot lately!!) One of Kate's favorite things to do, is to log onto my e mail for me so I can read it quickly- and she can get right to playing on webkins. Well today they are home for the day and have caught "blog fever"- so they dressed up for me and begged to have their pictures taken for me to post!
Kate in thigh-high cowboy boots. Annie's a rockstar with her ukulele.



5 comments:

Ashley C. said...

Awesome outfits. The future looks bright for your kiddos. Now Dan- getting even would not be that fun for you.I think we will just leave it how it stands.That being said... I loved your post. That made me laugh so hard! Thanks for posting....

scott j said...

I am addicted to blogging too...I love the outfits. I used to wear some thigh high cowboy boots of moms all the time!

Corinne said...

Adrianne,
your girls are so cute. So is your house...how much can I pay you to come and decorate my house?

Gretel said...

I totally guessed on what your blog address was going to be and got it right! It helps that it is the same as your email! Super cute blog. Love the boots on Kate.

tom said...

Fun blog, love the kids pictures ++

I'll take two of your best chocolate chip cookies asap

Tom

Latest Post on Just a Hint of Salt



Roasted Chicken with Balsamic Peppers