Sunday, February 24, 2008

Parker Family


The Murdock Family, Meg, Dan Adrianne, Kate and Annie.


And much thanks to the dance studio fundraiser The Parker Family Picture has been updated. (From L to R) Naomi Rhoades, Nicole Parker; Scott and Courtney Jacobsen; Papa Jared holding Sophie Connors; Parker, Ashley and Johnny Connors; Grandma Mushie with Kate Murdock; Meg, Dan, Adrianne and Annie Murdock; and Lauren Parker.

I considered writing something I love about each member of my family- but already it makes me a little too emotional. That said, I'll give a collective shout out to the family. We enjoy many good times together which always revolve around food.


  • My family is a great example of unconditional love - because they love me and ignore my grumpy mood when I haven't had enough sleep.

  • My family is a great example of forgiveness because they let it slide when the dessert does turn out just right and they eat it anyways.

  • My family is a great example of patience and tolerance because they don't mind listening to the same CD every time they ride in my car. (ie Kendal Payne or Norah Jones)

We laugh together and we cry together. My sisters are some of my very best friends I have and my parents have taught me so much to help me become the person that I am today!

Thanks!! I love all of you.

4 comments:

Ashley C. said...

Yeah for the Parker family. I quite like us as well. And I quite like you. Thanks for being such a good friend and sister. I love you. That was a fun post to read. And actually I have never seen the big family photo. That was fun. How did you get those on your computer? Did you scan them? Anyway- I love you. Fun to play the other night. And please Dan- I love my house. Dont send me hate mail. The Connors heart the Murdocks.

scott j said...

I love you A! Thanks for the family tribute. I love how well the pictures turned out. To take your blogging advice, I would like to thank you, sincerly, for adding to my valentines day tribute. I love you and think the world of you and love working with you and getting the chance to talk to you everyday, sometimes two or three times!

It's Been a Day! said...

love the family pictures. It was great to see the Parker family again!

Justin said...

Mush & Jared DEFINITELY have reason to be proud... at the time of this picture, at least 14 reasons! I love all you guys like an extension of my own family. I know you know that, but I just wanted you to hear it.

Okay... I've just spent the last 30 minutes of my work day reading up on y'all. So glad you checked our blog out and invited us to do the same, A! It was great to see you all (most of you anyway) at the B & E concert last night.

Latest Post on Just a Hint of Salt



Roasted Chicken with Balsamic Peppers