Saturday, February 16, 2008

Disclaimer

This is my first post and already I am feeling like a bitter blogger. So I am starting out with a disclaimer: I am not running for wife or mother of the year. Thus I am officially withdrawing my name from all competitions created by "the blog world." I don't want the purpose of my blog to be to out-cook or out-hollyhomemaker the next blogger. Because there are lots of days that I don't quite get it all right- actually some days I get it all wrong and I really don't need the pressure.

2 comments:

Ashley C. said...

I am so happy you are withdrawing from the blog competition.... that means that maybe i can win for at least wife of the year... no wait..mother of the year.Well there must be something I can win.
Anyway- Yippee. Welcome to the blog world. I love you!

Malma said...

Yay! Down with blog competition!

Latest Post on Just a Hint of Salt



Roasted Chicken with Balsamic Peppers