Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Houston we have a walker!

It's official- Meg walks! What a fun day. She actually stands up to walk on her own and takes 8-10 steps before falling.
Oh- kinda a bittersweet moment as I realize that my baby is getting so big! What is it about wanting so badly for your kids to reach the next milestone- sleeping through the night, rolling, sitting, crawling- and then before you know it- they are all grown up? I guess it is another reminder to live in the moment, because it will be over before I know it!
Love her wispy blond blond hair- it makes me happy!

9 comments:

The Pond's Lily Pad said...

Oh my gosh! I was just thinking of Meg this morning, wondering if she was getting the walking thing down!! I heart her; she is SOOOOO dang adorable! That is great advice to live in the moment, because kids grow up so fast!! Way to go MEG!!

Erin said...

I can't believe she is getting so big! She looks so much like you and is such a doll!

It's Been a Day! said...

hooray for meg!

Corinne said...

She is so cute! I love this stage...it makes me laugh to see such a little person walking around because they so don't look old enough! Thanks for lunch yesterday...it was fun and we'll have to do it again soon!

Courtney said...

Meg,

Thanks for playing with me yesterday! I love you and your cracker goober (which were all over my shirt by the time I left). Kate and I love making princess crowns with you (even if you ripped yours when we put it on you). It is fun watching you grow up. You are beautiful and I especially love you pretty blue eyes and whispy blond hair.

love,
Aunt Courtney

Ashley C. said...

way to go blondie. love you!

Amanda said...

What a Cutie! Way to go Meg!

Malma said...

Wow...she's really walking? I swear you just had her the other day!

john said...

i think she looks like a puppet in that first picture. Like maybe there are stings attached to her arms.
she's cute.

Latest Post on Just a Hint of Salt



Roasted Chicken with Balsamic Peppers